Over the past few months, face masks have quickly become the biggest accessory of 2020, and it’s certain that we’ll be bringing this piece into the new year. While the blue surgical masks were our go-to at the start of the pandemic, we’ve come a long way since then with many more stylish options. Before you know it, your growing mask collection will warrant its own accessory drawer in your closet- no judgement here with the variety of great styles! To start off your hunt, we love the following brands for their ability to create masks that are both protective and pretty!
1. Of Mercer- Not to brag, but our masks are cute, comfortable, and complete any outfit with an array of adorable prints and shades. Keep it simple in solid- our suiting face masks come in azalea, navy, chocolate, and black. They also pair well with any of our matching suiting. You can blend in with a fully monochrome look or stand out by mixing and matching colors. Our perfect prints allow you to add a touch of your own unique style to every outfit. Coming as single masks or packs of 3, you will have many options to choose from!
2. Lisa Says Gah- We love these ribbed knit masks from California “cool-girl” brand Lisa Says Gah. With colors like lime, lavender, and cobalt blue, no outfit will ever be boring. Not to mention they have matching scrunchies sets so you can color coordinate on your next coffee run! We also love that the brand gives back- with every mask purchase they pledge to donate $1 to the San Francisco Marin Food Bank- it’s totally a win-win.
3. Skims- For those looking to add more neutrals into their mask collection, Kim Kardashian’s Shapewear line has a shade for every skin tone. Her range of masks are soft, sleek, and made to conform to your face shape. Another added bonus is that these are machine washable and reusable. Just make sure you add your email to the waitlist as these are highly limited and most restocks sell out the same day!
4. Kitsch- This brand makes 100% cotton face masks that are super soft and affordable. They come in packs of 3 in fun and different styles- tie-dye, polka dot, and cheetah print. We are loving the black and neutral shades for this winter but be sure to snag the vintage floral and dusty rose packs for the spring season!
5. Banana Republic- Safety meets style with this brand of masks that feature adjustable ear straps and a nose wire for optimal comfort. With 100% cotton lining and breathable silhouettes, these are sure to be effective and a repeat style in your mask wearing routine. The “true hues” collection offers an inclusive range of “skin-like” shades that’ll easily compliment any outfit; or, go for the multi-color pack in navy, hot pink, and marled gray.