So, you've watched through your entire Netflix recommendations list more than once, and your book collection is looking a little tired. If you're in need of some fresh and exciting new content to help occupy your down-time, look no further! Podcasts are a great way to be entertained while also providing inspiration and insight. Whether you're at home on the couch or on your daily commute (to pick up your morning coffee that is), pop in those headphones and relax. We promise it'll leave you feeling refreshed and ready to tackle whatever the day throws your way!
1. "GirlBoss Radio with Sophia Amoruso"- An impactful listen for women at any stage in their career, Amoruso facilitates meaningful conversations with driven and ambitious "girlbosses" who are killing it in their work field. This podcast acts as a crash course on fulfilling your goals and getting everything you want out of your career, life, and more!
2. "Gals on the Go"-Brooke Miccio and Danielle Carolan tackle all things lifestyle in a fun podcast geared towards college students, recent grads, and 20 somethings. They cover topics ranging from body positivity and acceptance to internship and career advice, while often bringing on other social media influencers for refreshing conversations.
3. "Being Boss: Mindset, Habits, Tactics, and Lifestyle for Creative Entrepreneurs"- Do you consider yourself to be ambitious and excited about the world of business? Do you dream of one day becoming your own boss? Emily Thompson's podcast is essential for any woman currently operating a business- or those looking to find their passions and explore the possibility of starting one. Thompson provides inspiration and guidance to current business owners while also diving into what it takes to be your own boss in the fast-paced world we live in today.
4. "The Goop Podcast"- So, you might have some pre-existing ideas about Gwyneth Paltrow's "out-there" lifestyle and wellness brand, Goop (uh, does anyone else remember those candles she released)? However, you might not know that Paltrow, alongside the chief content officer at Goop, Elise Loehnen, produce an engaging podcast focused on having open and honest conversations. Never a dull moment, as a listener you'll feel compelled to reflect on the world around you and make meaningful changes to start living a happier, healthier, and more fulfilling life.
5. "The Marie Forleo Podcast"- Forleo is a widely successful female entrepreneur focused on providing a safe space for her listeners to find inspiration, experience personal growth, and become their absolute best selves. You'll show up for her well-rounded and honest advice and stay for her witty humor.
6. "The Goal Digger Podcast"- Host Jenna Kutcher seeks to answer your questions on navigating education, tackling career goals, and harnessing your creativity. She interviews industry disruptors whose secrets to success are not to be missed out on!
7. "That's so Retrograde"- If you consider yourself to be a health and wellness junkie, then this is the podcast for you! Host Elizabeth Kott and Stephanie Simbari speak with experts in the industry to uncover the latest beauty, health, and wellness trends before they go viral. Guests range from a psychological astrologer and mindfulness coach, to a Beverly Hills dentist- the conversations will keep you interested and it'll feel like you're just talking to old friends!
8. "MOOD with Lauren Elizabeth"- An accomplished social media influencer, Elizabeth has amassed over 1 million subscribers on her YouTube channel, where she discusses topics such as how to achieve her cool-girl California style, beauty and skincare tips, wellness routines, and more. Her podcast doesn't hold back, aiming to have genuine conversations about topics we all struggle with- from dating stress to social media comparison and over thinking.
9. "The Lively Show"- Jess Lively aims to add positivity into your day- by discussing self care tips, mindfulness, letting go of fear, and more. If you're interested in learning more about the law of attraction, manifestation, or just gain a little guidance on your journey of life- you'll love "The Lively Show."
10. "Oprah's SuperSoul Conversations"- Of course, we are all familiar with Oprah and her brand. What you might not know is that her podcast features some incredibly talented and influential people- Rihanna, Hugh Jackman, Alicia Keys, to name a few- having honest and vulnerable conversations worth giving a listen.