No need to let a few April showers stand in your way – take a peek at our rainy day survival kit.
(1) Umbrella – A chic go-to umbrella is an absolute must, and we’re currently coveting this iconic Alexander McQueen pick.
(2) Weatherproof Backpack – Keep your computer and notebooks protected with a weatherproof backpack. This one by Marc Jacobs can do no wrong.
(3) Perfume – A chic and vibrant scent is perfect for a quick refresh on a gloomy day. We can’t get enough of “Rain Day” by Derek Lam.
(4) Waterproof Eyeliner – No need to let a little rain fade your look; Givenchy’s Waterproof Eye Pencil is an absolute must for our rainy day makeup kit.
(5) Anti-humidity Hair Spray – Our hair used to become a total flop with the tiniest bit of precipitation… Until we found Oribe’s Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray—a serious miracle worker.
(6) Raincoat – A classic trench (a la Burberry) is a necessity for every capsule wardrobe. Enough said.
(7) Rain Boots – Commute to and from work in style and free of worry with a stylish pair of rain boots; we love this pick by Joules.
(8) Waterproof Mascara – Say goodbye to springtime shower raccoon eyes with Armani’s “Eyes To Kill” waterproof mascara.