Our latest obsession? Podcasts! We honestly can’t get enough. They’re perfect for the commute to work, walking the dog, before bedtime, weekend downtime… really, anytime and anywhere! This week, we’re sharing five of our go-to listens (oh, and p.s., they’re all hosted by women).
(1) The Broad Experience – Hosted by Ashley Milne-Tyte, this podcast covers a number of issues relevant to women in the workplace. If Ashley’s British accent isn’t enough to win you over, you’ll quickly fall in love with the topics. A few of our faves? “Episode 99: Hate to Delegate,” “Episode 74: On Confidence,” and “Episode 69: Working with Other Women.”
(2) The Call – We are already daily readers of Man Repeller… I mean, raise your hand if you wish Leandra Medine was your real-life bff? (*A girl can wish, right?*) We were beyond thrilled with the debut of the MR podcast, The Call, just this year. Hosted by Erica Williams Simon (a writer & former political strategist), the podcast features provocative interviews with uber inspiring women.
(3) Women of the Hour – Want a bit of “real talk” mixed with a few lol moments? Check out Lena Dunham’s Women of the Hour podcast. She talks to some pretty incredible (and diverse!) women about all aspects of life (feminism, work, love, life, and really everything in between).
(4) Call Your Girlfriend – Best. Idea. Ever. (Period.) How great are your convos w/ your bestie? Listen in as two bffs (Aminatou Sow and Ann Friedman) call each other to discuss everything from pop culture, to relationships, to news and politics. Aminatou and Ann talk about all the latest need-to-know topics—so you’re always left up to speed.
(5) So Money – A podcast by Farnoosh Torabi, an award winning financial correspondent and author of When She Makes More: 10 Rules for Breadwinning Women. The show focuses on honest convos about money and features insights from top biz minds and writers. Take a listen to our chat on the show right HERE.