Name: Megan Sullivan
Occupation: Co-Founder of The Local Moms Network
Location: New York
Can't Live Without: A bottle of water at all times
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
Don't be afraid to ask and knock on doors. If someone says no, move on to the next. When one door is shut it just means you have to find the open one.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
Cool Mom Style :-) Simple, Classic and Chic. You can always find me in High Waisted Levi's, a white tee and a perfect blazer and a great pair of shoes.
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
A quote from the Parent Collective: "During Labor the pain is so great that a woman can almost imagine what a man feels like when he has a cold."
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
I write everything out- I make a daily and a weekly to do list! It's the only way I can keep track. One other important productivity tip for me is that I need to make sure I carve out time for me to practice some self care - I always schedule it in to my day!
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
She is honest, diplomatic and fearless- never afraid to ask for what she wants.
What's in your desk?
iPhone, Saint Jane Lipgloss, Pause CBD Tea