Name: Tze Chun
Occupation: Founder of Uprise Art
Location: New York
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
If it were easy, everyone would do it. As an entrepreneur, there are many times when challenges are overwhelming. Remembering that every challenge is a unique opportunity to excel and problem solve has helped me keep a positive attitude.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
Right now, it's all about the little navy dress. Since navy (hex code 24325e to be exact!) is our brand color, it seems to have worked its way into my closet.
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
My two year old daughter Claire. She's a sass muffin right now.
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Batch processing my email inbox! I flag all my scheduling emails and then once a day I respond and manage my calendar all in one go. I also flag all articles and items for review so that I can dedicate the end of the day to reading. Previously, I was wasting a lot of mental energy and time being pulled in different directions by incoming emails.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
What's on your desk?
Wooden Tape Measure, Aesop Lip Balm, Journal