Name: Shweyta Mudgal
Occupation: Founder and Designer at Eight Thousand Miles
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: Travel
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
"If you want to lead the orchestra you have to turn your back on the crowd"
2. How would you describe your personal style?
Bohemian-chic with comfort as top priority
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
My 8 year olds stupendous mimicry acts!
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Write it down | Keep it ready | Do it now!
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
I admire my tiny entourage of 'Bestie-sisters' - my girl tribe that I met in school and who have been my 'constants' since over 3 decades now!
They are immensely creative, highly motivated (and motivating), exceptionally strong independent women!
What's in your desk?
Eight Thousand Miles kids PJs, iPhone, note from Zoe