Name: Sarah Needham
Occupation: Executive Director of Hill Art Foundation
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: Theater Tickets
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
That you can't predict what the future will bring. Being in the non-profit/philanthropic world there is not one right path so sometimes you just have to follow your gut.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
Easy! I love great basics and not having to think too hard about what to wear. Some days this is easier than others....
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Flea Bag! I just watched both seasons.
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
To-do lists and picking up the phone to get things done.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
Confidence, creativity, and collaboration!
What's on your desk?
Aquaphor, Macbook, Keys, Notepad