Name: Sarah Lux-Lee
Occupation: Founder & CEO, Mindr
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: Weekend naps!
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
It's better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
I go for that elusive intersection between "effortless chic" and "won't stain easily when my kid hugs me with peanut butter hands.”
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
This is a hard question! I can't remember. But my daughter does something or other to make me laugh pretty much every day.
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Write everything down. I don't always follow this advice, but I'm so much more efficient when I do. Lists are critical, otherwise you spend half your time trying to remember what you were meant to do in the first place.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
Fearless, thoughtful, and ambitious.
What's in your desk?
Mindr notebook & pen, The New Yorker, and a Kindle