Name: Rachel Porges
Occupation: CMO @ Levain Bakery
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: Shoes
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
Take a breath before responding. It's a never ending challenge to slow myself down to do so, but I try! (No, really, I do.) Quick and easy meditation with the likes of Headspace has actually been helpful.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
California casual. A lot of jeans and cute shoes. With the occasional great dress for meetings and such.
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
My nephew dancing to Baby Shark while eating shark shaped crackers. And how bad the movie I saw this weekend was.
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Keeping my inbox as clean as possible. And making to do lists with little check boxes...you should see my notebook.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
I can't just name one! I'm beyond lucky to have developed friendships with so many women I admire for so many different things. Some of their amazing attributes: patience and discipline, tenacity, boldness and bravery, empathy, passion, and the ability to live life to its fullest. It's such an incredible circle I find myself in. I could go on and on!
What's on your desk?
Levain Bakery tote, Altoids, Sunglasses