Name: Natasha Nurse
Occupation: Owner & Co-founder, Dressing Room 8
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: Sugar!
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
Just Do It – Nike.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
I love vibrant clothing that make me feel confident and chic. I also love sporty or casual clothing. When I get dressed, I ask myself the following questions: Do I like it? Does it represent my brand? Am I comfortable in it? Will I wear this more than once? If the answer is yes to all of those questions, then I am ready to rock it!
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
My husband. We are constantly laughing together. That is the beauty of being married to your best friend 😊.
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Stick to your checklist. It’s easy to get sidetracked with new tasks. Tackle your to-do list before moving onto other tasks.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
The woman I admire the most is dynamic, talented, and unapologetically fearless.
What's in your desk?
Headphones, dream token, and a compact mirror