Name: Mita Mallick
Occupation: Head of Diversity & Cross Cultural Marketing
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: Shot of Vanilla Frosting from Sprinkles
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
Stop comparing yourself to others. Focus on being the best version of you!
2. How would you describe your personal style?
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
When my three year old said: Mama, I need some alone time. : )
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Doing as much prep work in the evening to be ready in the morning to get our family out the door.
Backpacks, shoes, socks- all by the door!
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
My mother. She’s patient, resilient, and incredibly kind.
What's on your desk?
Little Words Projects Bracelets, Vaseline, Kids Drawings