Name: Michelle Wonsley Ford
Occupation: Founder + CEO
Location: New York
Childhood Dream Job: Fashion Designer/Journalist
*Michelle is now the Executive Director for the Center for Racial Justice in Education
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
“Save some, spend some and give some away.” My mom/maternal grandfather, Edward.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
My son telling me he loves queens in response to hearing a book he pulled off our shelf was about Mary, Queen of Scotland!
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Calendar everything! If it’s not on the schedule, it doesn’t exist!
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
My mother, who is deceased. She was intellectually curious, compassionate and thoughtful.
What's on your desk?
World's Best Entry Level Employee, Fidget Spinner, Glasses, Gold Unicorn