Name: Michelle Cordeiro Grant
Occupation: CEO & Founder, LIVELY
Location: New York
Can't Live Without: Downtime at the beach
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
One of my first bosses told me “It’s not what we can accomplish as individuals, but what we can do together. It’s the entire team behind each company, striving off each other’s strengths, talents, and passions that make a company successful.” At LIVELY, I am so thankful for my team, who kicks ass everyday.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
Stylish, but also casual, simple, and comfortable.
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Recently, I’ve been adopting the “walk and talk” method for calls when I can. I find that getting up and moving not only makes me feel better and more alert, but it also helps make my thought process more fluid.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
Passion, Purpose, Confidence.
What's on your desk?
Jetblack Airpods, Caudalie Skincare, LIVELY