Name: Leslie Johnston
Occupation: Executive Director of C&A Foundation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Greatest Indulgence: Taking a hot bath every morning
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
Do what you love. Life is too short to do otherwise.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
“Uniform chic.” I usually find 1-2 outfits I love and wear them every day.
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
I was watching an old episode of the original (British) The Office, which had a wonderfully cringe-worthy portrayal of the dreaded performance review.
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Don’t check email until after lunch. Unfortunately, I rarely follow that advice.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
Ambitious, bold, and empathetic.
What's in your desk?
Passport, Croissant, Coffee