Name: Khirma Eliazov
Occupation: Founder & Creative Director, Khirma New York
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: Traveling the world!
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
As an entrepreneur you need to find a way to embrace your failures when they happen, not deny or get consumed by them. Embracing them allows you to get through them and value their lesson. The lesson leads to success.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
Feminine with a bit of an edge.
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
My dog talking and running in his sleep in the middle of the night!
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Lists! I'm obsessed with making them and checking them off LOL!
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
Drive, vision, and humor.
What's in your desk?
Khirma Eliazov makeup bag and a subway pass