Name: Genevieve Ryan Bellaire
Occupation: Founder + CEO at Realworld
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: Chocolate chip cookies
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
Build strong and authentic relationships. People are everything!
2. How would you describe your personal style?
Classic but fun — I invest in pieces that I can wear forever, but like to keep things interesting and add a little playfulness every once and awhile!
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
The SNL political skits!
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
"Mise en place". This is a french culinary technique used by chefs before preparing a meal where they set out all the ingredients and tools they need in the process before they begin. It’s my favorite productivity hack to do the same preparation at the start of every day, and figure out everything I need to do, decide the order I’ll do them, and make sure I have everything I need in order to work quickly and effectively. When I take the time to prep ahead and assign priority to things, I find I get a lot more done!
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
Generosity. Intellectual curiosity. Grit.
What's on your desk?
iPad, AirPods, Hydro Flask, Anecdote Candle