Name: Emily Merrell
Occupation: Founder & Chief Networking Officer, Six Degrees Society
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: Red wine (particularly Zinfandel!)
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
Don’t forget to enjoy the journey.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
Casual glam – I like to mix jeans and sneakers with a nice blazer or leather jacket and bold lip.
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Every single contestant on The Great British Baking Show.
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Batching everything and keeping my phone on silent and facedown while working.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
Confident, articulate, diplomatic.
What's in your desk?
Journal, passport, name tags, lipstick, iPhone + earphones