Name: Dustee Jenkins
Occupation: Global Head of PR and Communications, Spotify
Location: New York
Recent Impulse Purchase: Metallic shoes, because why not!
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
Rules of the road from my late grandmother when I went off to work in the US Senate - Come early, stay late, give back and always let ‘em know you are there. I still try to honor every word of this philosophy.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
I’m a pretty feminine dresser. Give me a well cut dress with a cinched waist any day. I love a ruffle or a peplum. I also have a weakness for accessories of all kinds - accents, accents and more accents.
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
We have family Spotify dance parties and our two year old son, Hutch, has a funny new shimmy. He scoots himself down to the ground and sometimes can’t get back up.
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
She’s confident and yet willing to be vulnerable. She is an endless supporter of other women. And she works her tail off in all aspects of her life.
What's in your desk?
Spotify stickers, Photos, Candy