Name: Dana Bartle
Occupation: Vice President of Sales & Events at Brooklyn Bowl
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: Ice Cream
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
Do your best at whatever you do.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
My style really varies as some days I am hosting a black-tie event and other days it’s a sold-out concert, and I like to express myself through what I wear. If I had to generalize I would say I lean toward feminine and quirky. My go-to outfit is a dress with sneakers or heels. Accessories are a must as I have never met a big statement ring I did not like!
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Whatever it was it was probably a dog video on the internet. I love all the good boys!
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Try and tackle the most daunting tasks of the day first so you can feel a sense of accomplishment. That will help set the tone for the rest of your day.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
Curious, resilient and fearless.
What's on your desk?
Steel Reusable Cup, Brooklyn Bowl Merchandise, Microphone, Magnesium Vitamins