Name: Chinyere Ezie
Occupation: Civil Rights Attorney
Location: New York
Biggest Challenge: Overcoming Perfectionism
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
Speak truth to power and be the change you want to see in the world.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
Punk rock, afrofuturist with a fierce blazer game during work hours.
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Ali Wong’s Netflix comedy special, Hard Knock Wife
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Microsoft One Note is a must for taking notes and updating to-do lists on the fly.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
My mother, Leslie Clapp, for persevering against all odds after becoming a widow and raising four brilliant kids, mastering Facetime Animojis at our insistence, and being the fiercest advocate I know.
What's in your desk?
Headphones, iPhone, Business Cards