Name: Antonia Devine
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: My weekly massage
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
You are your own best advocate. Act accordingly.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
Simple, sleek, relaxed. Mostly monochromatic (lots of blue and black!). Above all, I aim for versatility: items that will take me from construction sites to office meetings to drinks with friends to baby bathtime.
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
My boss told a dirty joke. Oops!
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Keep work and personal life to-do lists. During the day, take a work break by crossing off something from the life to-do list (order groceries, drop off drycleaning, etc.). For work items, start with something small and easy, then tackle the big, long tasks. You'll feel the momentum from already having been productive, no matter how small the previous task.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
She is organized yet flexible, intellectual yet practical, fierce yet compassionate. Okay, maybe that's six.
What's on your desk?
Hardhat, Pen, and Yeti Rambler thermos