Name: Alicia Biggs
Location: New York
Greatest Indulgence: Bike riding for donuts in the Jersey Shore
5 questions for you...
1. What's the best advice you’ve ever given or received?
Perfect is the enemy of good. Le meglio è l'inimico del bene.
2. How would you describe your personal style?
My personal style leans 90s classic: high waisted denim, leather belts and loafers, slightly oversized blazers. Trying to channel CBK.
3. What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Olivia, my one year old daughter, learning how to open and close the door on me while she cracks up doing it.
4. What’s a productivity tip you swear by?
Coffee, classical music, and spreadsheets— lots of spreadsheets— for every aspect of life.
5. Think of the woman you most admire and name three qualities she exhibits.
My mother. She is fierce, gracious to all, and constantly reinventing herself.
What's on your desk?
Tide-to-go, Babyganics wipes, Supergoop Everyday Sunscreen, Cup