Springtime, we’ve been waiting for you! Sunny skies and warm breezes are finally in the forecast—there’s no denying that we have a pep in our step and our workweeks seem a little brighter. Looking to get into a springtime frame of mind? Stop and smell the roses and take a peek below at the spring essentials we can’t live without.
(1) Colorful umbrella: Because there’s no need to let those April showers get you down.
(2) Bucket bag: The “it” bag of the season—we love this tan pick by Michael Kors.
(4) Iced coffee: Our drink of choice as temps start to rise. So refreshing. All day. Every day.
(5) Springtime flowers: A must to brighten up our workspace.
(6) D'orsay flats: Comfortable and a nice alternative to heels for the office. We’re currently coveting this pick by Vince.
(8) Bright pink lip-gloss: Something new to swap out the red shades we were sporting through winter.
(9) Light fragrance: We’re loving Kate Spade’s new “Walk on Air” scent—perfect for a refreshing spritz.
(11) Sunglasses: Sun’s out, so of course we’re due for a new pair of shades. Our fave? This cat-eye design by Illesteva.
(13) Trench coat: A worthwhile investment for any chic professional—a staple that’ll be put to use for many spring seasons to come.
(14) Floral candle: To bring the spring season indoors when we’re behind our desks.
What are your must-haves for spring 2015? Tweet us @OfMercer.