There’s no denying that it can be hard to find the right accessories to add to our work outfits. Even with the perfect dress in tow, we still might not always know where to begin.
In the workplace, it’s all about finding a middle ground. You want to add accessories that polish off a look but aren’t too over-the-top.
An outfit is never complete until the final touches are made. We’ve put together a list of ten accessories that every working woman should own. Take a peek below at our must-haves.
(1) Sophisticated umbrella: Because we’ve all been caught making the AM commute or running to and from meetings in the rain (Barneys New York)
(2) Chic silk scarf: It’s amazing how a single scarf can completely freshen up an outfit (Of Mercer)
(3) Stylish phone case: If you’re anything like us, then your phone is always inches from your side—it’s only right to protect your device in style (Case-Mate)
(4) Classic stud earrings: The wear-with-everything earrings—confession: we wear ours almost every day (Of Mercer)
(5) Statement necklace: Because some workday outfits just need a bit of spunk (Of Mercer)
(6) Skinny black belt: A cinch to the waist—our secret weapon for transforming any dress (Of Mercer)
(7) Smart frames: If you wear glasses, then it’s essential to sport frames that coordinate well with multiple outfits (Warby Parker)
(8) Sleek watch: A timekeeper is a must to make it to all those back-to-back meetings on time (Marc by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom)
(9) Business card case: Network in style with a cute little case for your cards (Leatherology)
What are your go-to accessories for the workweek? Tweet us @OfMercer.