Image via The Everygirl
Looking for some lunch-hour reading? You’re in luck, my savvy friend. We’ve perused all of our favorite blogs and websites to serve up our latest edition of “links we love.”
(1) Being chic doesn’t mean you have to be high maintenance. Check out WhoWhatWear’s list of 10 Things You Can Do to Live a More Stylish Life. And the best part? Each tip only takes 5 minutes (or less!).
(2) Be honest… When’s the last time you updated your LinkedIn profile? LinkedIn is a major resource for job recruiting/networking, so it’s never too late to give your LinkedIn profile a tune up.
(3) #PowerGirl Emma Watson recently laid out plans for the next steps in her HeforShe campaign at the World Economic Forum in Davos. Be sure to get up to speed on all the deets.
(4) We’re getting the “travel bug” now that we’re back in the office after taking time off over the holidays. Now that we’ve read The New York Times’ list of 52 Places to Go in 2015, we’re ready to schedule some PTO. Who’s with us?
(5) Looking for inspiration to get motivated and to work harder in 2015? Take a peek at these Ten Things Successful Women Do Everyday… We have a feeling you’ll be getting that promotion in no time.
(6) An Elle beauty editor reveals the top beauty products that she stashes in her office desk. Side note: We definitely want to get our hands on some of that Stress-Fix Concentrate.
(7) We recently provided a few tips on what to wear to work when it’s freezing. And, of course, one of our winter must-haves is a beanie. Check out these looks (c/o Glitter Guide) to see how to sport a beanie in style.
(8) We send and receive what seems like a million emails on the daily. Levo League’s tips on the right way to send emails are practical reminders to keep in mind.
(9) We have a penchant for organization and a weakness for a good printable. If you’re anything like us, you’ll want to download this free day planner printable by DayDesigner. We promise it’ll lead to more productive workdays.
What are you currently reading and loving online? Tweet us your favorite links, @OfMercer.