Image via Ashley Ella Design
(1) We were recently inspired by “The Disease of Being Busy” article featured on onbeing.org. It’s a good reminder to take time from our crazy-busy lives to relish in genuine human interactions.
(2) Are you a coffee junkie? If you’re looking to break the habit (but still kick start your mornings), check out these eight natural coffee alternatives.
(3) Cool weather calls for a great pair of boots. We love Who What Wear’s picks for 10 boots you can wear to the office.
(4) A fabulous pair of gloves is also a must for the fall/winter months. This handy glove guide might just lead you to the perfect pair.
(5) Become a total pro at job interviewing with these 5 tips for impressing interviewers. You can thank us later.
(6) On the hunt for inspiration to get your workspace looking chic? Take a peek at this roundup of 10 beautiful office spaces.
(7) Everyone goes through moments when they feel like their careers are stagnant. If you’re in a rut, read up on this advice for handling a mid-career slump.
(8) Get after-five ready with these super easy beauty looks you can do at your desk.
(9) The holidays are right around the corner (cue the parties, the traveling, and the gifting!). This season, learn how to create a holiday budget so you don’t break the bank.
What are you currently reading and loving online? Tweet us your favorite links, @OfMercer