Image via The Verge
Call us nerdy, but we get a little excited about wearable technologies. There are so many gadgets on the market that can help make work and life much easier. And you don’t have to sacrifice style to get in on the cutting-edge trends. Check out a few of the techy products we’re currently coveting.
(1) DVF for Google Glass (via Net-A-Porter): Fashion and technology collide with Diane von Furstenberg’s eyewear line designed specifically for Google Glass.
(2) Rebecca Minkoff Audio Clutch: You’re sure to be the life of any party with this clutch in tow. Pop open this super chic clutch to reveal portable Bluetooth speakers.
(4) Everpurse Clutch: Charge your phone on the go with this stylish clutch. Plus, there are no crazy cords involved. Simply place your phone in the clutch’s charging pocket to juice it up.
(5) Ringly Ring: Conceal your phone during big meetings or client dinners, but never miss a critical call. This ring vibrates when you receive a call/text from your most important contacts.
(6) Samsung Gear Watch: Respond to text messages, play music, and take pictures all on your watch. We also love the rose gold finished face.
(7) QBracelet: When it comes to portable phone chargers, a QBracelet is a practical option because it’s easy to wear. The bracelet charger is super lightweight and comes in a range of stylish metallic colors.
(8) Cuff Bracelet: This bracelet vibrates when you get a call/text, or if you ever leave your phone behind. You can also press the bracelet to send an alert to family or friends in an emergency.
(9) Molami Headphones (via Shopbop): From the outside, this looks like a trendy headband (check it out here), but it’s actually a pair of high-quality headphones perfect for listening to your workday jams.
(10) emPowered Handbag: Another fabulous handbag for charging your phone when you’re out and about. Plus, this luxe leather bag is spacious enough to carry workday essentials.