(1) Every woman has moments in her career when she questions if she has what it takes to succeed. Conquer any signs of self-doubt with these valuable tips.
(2) We’re loving Levo League’s list of 5 wardrobe essentials every grown-up woman should own. Of Mercer can help you check off two of the staples with our Prince Blazer and Fifth Avenue LBD.
(3) Need a creative and relaxing outlet after a hectic workweek? Check out this DIY for a beautiful late-summer flower arrangement.
(4) We’re all about sprucing up our workspace. So naturally, we’re coveting every product in Harpers Bazaar’s roundup of 11 chic desk accessories.
(5) Need a quick laugh during the workweek? Check out these hilarious quotes by 50 amazing women. You may even want to print out a few to hang in your office.
(6) Who What Wear reveals the one question you should ask yourself before getting dressed for work. Hint: The age-old saying, “dress for the job you want, not for the job you have,” definitely rings true.
(7) Whether you’re currently interviewing for a new job, or in the process of hiring someone to join your team, read up on the 3 questions Amazon's CEO asks before hiring anyone.
(8) We all know about the importance of being a team player at work. The Everygirl delves deeper and focuses on the significance of collaborating with others throughout your career. (Let’s face it, work is SO much better with a strong support system.)
(9) In need of a little TLC? Treat yourself to a mani/pedi and try one of these end-of-summer/early fall polish combos.